22 Most Useful Free Applications for your PC

The recession is hitting everyone hard and money is tight. That doesn’t mean that can’t get the most out of your computer. There are so many great free applications that can help you do just about anything. I’m going to take a look at 22 applications that I use all the time with wonderful results.

VitaminCM.com Favorite Free software

I’m going to identify the free applications that I use in the following categories:

  • Communication
  • Internet
  • Productivity
  • Multimedia
  • System Utilities

I have my personal favorites that I’m going to talk about, but those are not your only options. I’ll also list any other viable alternatives that I’m aware of for each category.



VitaminCM - Nourish Your Mind » 22 Most Useful Free Applications for your PC

No comments: