Top 10 Firefox Browser Plugins

About a year ago I fired Internet Explorer as my primary browser. Why? Because it crashed on me constantly and took forever at times to transition from one site to another. I've found the Firefox browser much more user friendly, especially given the number of plugins that have been developed for the browser. The ability to customize Firefox with these plug-in extensions is what makes this open-source browser so special.

However, there are so many available options for plugins, it's tough to know what's worth installing and what's will be a complete waste of your time. There are lists of Firefox plugins that have been created citing the best extensions for web developers or for a better YouTube experience.

However, I wanted to create an everyday list of my best choices just for the ordinary online business owner.

SiteProNews: Webmaster News & Resources

No comments: