The Free GOOD Software List

If you want software that works, doesn't cost an arm and a leg, contains no spyware and just plain doesn't suck - you're at the right place. 
If you don't see a program listed here, it is probably not a good idea to download it. However if you know of a good piece of software that's not listed, please let me know so I can test it. If it passes all the testing, it will be added.
I am always updating and testing free software. I will not add something here unless I approve of it. None of these carry ANY - spyware, ad-ware , pop-ups. All "trial" software includes FULL functionality. If your software made it to this list, congratulations. We appreciate your work.

If you know where to look - there is no reason to "buy" software. Please donate to the makers of the software if you use it.

Ramsinks

No comments: