51 Essential Programs For A Freeware Only PC | Freeware Mission

The Freeware Mission started exactly one month ago. My Windows XP powered PC crashed and I had to reinstall everything in it. I decided to try something different: install only freeware programs except Windows XP (I might try Ubuntu later ;). I was a little bit uncertain at first, because I was using some commercial programs (Microsoft Office, Nero, BitDefender etc.) and I wasn’t sure that I could find good freeware alternatives. But I did after all.

My computer can do now everything it could do before the crash, but now it has only freeware programs installed. Here is the list of essential freeware programs that I chose to install, please consider donating a few bucks to the people that made the open source programs presented in this list.

See the list here:

51 Essential Programs For A Freeware Only PC | Freeware Mission

No comments: